Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On Sunday, Stefan and I took the ferry to Stockholm for the day and ordered our kitchen and laundry room cabinetry and picked up a couple odds and ends.
I bought these wall stickers for the laundry room. The walls are going to be white, the door green, and the floor and cabinetry will be black. We have a lot of wild poppies here, so they fit in.
This is the laundry room cabinetry, and the front for the linen closet.

In the kitchen we are having white on top, with brown framing on top, bottom and the sides.
On the bottom, it will be this, with white countertops with an aluminum-looking edge. I got the fake aluminum because it felt nicer and less cold. The oven and microwave are also white (glass fronts), and we even bought the range.
We bought this floor lamp for the living room too, and a mirror for the bathroom.

No comments: