
Our kitchen table and chairs were delivered yesterday. We ordered them from Tofta Möbel AB, since they always have the best service. They are from BITC. Strange taste that we have (as many less creative minds have pointed out through the course of the past year), we have combined materials here too. The table is Walnut veneer. We still have to oil it before we start using it, and 2-3 times a year.


We aren't 100% about which way to have it yet. I like it this way, but Stefan is convinced it would be better perpendicular to the window. We are going to have to get a feeling for it for a while and switch it around before committing to anything and buying a light fixture for above it.
1 comment:
I like these! - I don't think they would look as good the other way so sorry Stefan, you lose.....especially since this way three people can all look out to the outside.
Post a Comment