Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stefan had an I told you so moment today. About 7 years ago, he got this copper basin or whatever it is from his mom. I then asked him, "What are you going to do with that?", as we put it up in our attic for what seemed like all time.
Well, he now found a use for it. Firewood. It looked very nice too. He was smug.
Here is our one and only hallway. I ordered the lighting seen above from the electrician, who put in these nice lights from Hide-a-lite. They aren't all that common in Sweden. They add a really nice touch, and we don't even have to turn on the lights in the ceiling. We just use these in the evenings.
Now they installed the outer part of our furnace, which meant that we had plenty of hot water when Stefan showered tonight, which we haven't had up until now.

2 comments:

RENEE said...

I love that copper bucket!

Taryn said...

If you keep things dim, you don't have to dust as much. Words I live by.