Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Saturday was Klinte market. Haylie did the rides and had cotton candy before lunch. She had a good day. Here she is seen jumping on a big trampoline with a harness on. Stefan was pulling her down so her butt would bounce, then she would fly up in the air, laughing all the way.

Where is Haylie?


She was too chicken to go down the big slide until an older friend came and showed her the ropes. Then it was thrilling.

We have had a lot going on the past two weeks. Last week, Stefan worked on the house nonstop. This week, I was home sick a couple days, and Haylie had her first week at her new daycare. Stefan has been in charge of schooling her in there, so they went together a little more each day, and now he is leaving after about a half hour together and coming back to get her in the afternoon. She has already made a few new friends.
Yesterday the kids played "All squirrels, switch nests"


These three look like they are going to have lots of fun together. They spent Tuesday chasing boys together and "putting them in jail".

1 comment:

Taryn said...

I love that "Squirrels in Trees" game. I used it play it with my classes all the time. As for the reflective vests - I'm sure there's an ultra safe Swedish reason for the kids to wear them in broad daylight, but I can't figure out why, unless they walked to the field?