Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF

Today Stefan had a work dinner as a thank you for a job he did. I gave Haylie a haircut, took off a couple inches, which should make brushing easier. Her hair was getting really long. She is sleeping, talking in her sleep as a matter of fact. Complaining at me in her sleep to be precise.
There was some serious sawing going on at the house on Thursday. She also worked on a project with a hammer and nails that she had to bring home with her. I had a splitting headache and it was a lot of banging. I am still sick.

We stopped by to see Stefan on our way home from work/daycare. He has been working a lot in the evenings so Haylie hasn't seen him much this week.

The windows were put in on Thursday. Here is a view of the back from the NW.

The patio doors from the living room and kitchen.

As soon as Stefan is done with the cans for the spotlights in the living room and kitchen, they can insulate above the vaulted ceiling and sheetrock. The kitchen windows were ordered later than the rest so they haven't arrived yet.

Our bedroom with the wood-burning stove parked in the middle for safekeeping.

The main bathroom

The living room windows from the inside.

Haylie's room

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I can't wait to take a nap in front of that bank of sunny windows!

RENEE said...

Mee too! I so want to curl up with a book by those windows!