Today I stopped by the house after work. I bought a new shade of turquoise to test for the kitchen wall and painted a patch. We'll have to look tomorrow and see after it has dried if it is the right one. The tile guy did the storage room floor, the computer room floor, and 1 bathroom wall in Haylie's bathroom. The floors are looking good. Other aspects of interior design, however, are giving me major anxiety. I'll have to take some pictures of the tile and stone on Saturday when I have some daylight. Josefin was working on priming the dining area when I got there. I painted some and then headed home at 6:30. Haylie has been home for 3 days now, but is better today. She had a little fever and cold. I was home with her the first two days, a large part of which we spent arguing, and Stefan was home today. We have been working on packing for the move, starting with stuff that we don't need day to day. One corner of our bedroom is now a mountain of packing boxes.
Our kitchen was delivered yesterday, so now the house is full of flat IKEA boxes. Stefan's 2 brothers are going to help put it together on Saturday, and Josefin is going to keep painting. I will be doing whatever I am told to do. Haylie is going to hang out with her two cousins plus Anna and Matilda on Saturday so she won't be in the way demanding to paint and spackle and hungry every 5 minutes. We may actually be able to get something done. She is thrilled at the prospect.
No comments:
Post a Comment