Thursday, August 26, 2010

Today I bought a "babygym" from a woman at work. I don't even know what they are called in English. Haylie seems to think I bought it for her. Right now she is playing farm in it. I was going to buy one anyway, so it felt like a bargain to get it used in good condition for half the price of new. I have a ton of stuff to buy in the next 3 months, it is starting to feel a bit stressful. One thing is crossed off the list now, at least.

This was last week. Haylie and Stefan found a big toad. She played with it for the longest time before it "escaped" while she wasn't looking. We start to feel sorry for them after about 30 min-1hour of being cuddled, kissed, forced to hop, and bedded down in a bucket.

She was very proud of it.

Foxy Loxy was taking a nap at the base of the dirt pile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have a fox! We have loads here in the Bristol, UK, mostly they sleep in the back garden and have mexican standoffs with the neighbours cat (it's a fiesty old cat!). Our neighbour was giving them homopathic meds for the mange they get in a jam sandwich.
Super cute! Good vibes for the baby too,
Lorna