Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4 weeks

Haylie got a hold of the camera today, so I have about 20 pictures of various toys, her socks, self-portraits, and Alice from different angles.

I also took a few pictures. Here is Alice, who started being awake most of the day this past week. She actually has her days and nights right, something Haylie didn't figure out until 3 months. Now we are just dealing with burps, hiccups, and gas, which have been bothering her. Other than that, things are going smoothly at the moment. If you don't count the numerous exploding diapers, that resulted in 3 wardrobe changes today.
Here are my girls. I wonder how soon Alice is going to start getting annoyed at her sister for kissing her constantly. She looked utterly baffled when Haylie gave her "eskimo kisses" today.


3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hopefully Alice will love her older sister as much as I love mine!

Grandma Taryn said...

I think that I can get an idea of what Tracy and I were like as sisters, by watching these two.
I like thinking about that.

Anonymous said...

They are both adorable! :) Alice is growing so quickly!!

Alaina