
Alice is 7 weeks today, and so far, so good. She sleeps at night and is awake during the day. I am okay with feedings every 3 hours, when I get to sleep again afterwards. Haylie, that little stinker, thought it was play time at night when she was this age. It is hard to be mad at someone smiling at you at 2 AM, however. Amazing to have one with her days and nights straight from day one. This means that morning is happy smiling time every day. We drop Haylie off at school at 7:45 AM and then come home and Alice is happy and awake until nap time around 10 AM. Unfortunately, this means that I am not able to nap during the day, since not long after she goes to sleep, it is time to pick Haylie up from school again.

This is her "that is so funny" face. Other than just smiling at me for no reason, she smiles at her mobile above the changing table, and every day when Stefan gets home from work and says hi to her.
No comments:
Post a Comment